Creating your ADF application using Yeoman
ADF Development: Creating Your Application Using Yeoman
In this tutorial you are going to see how to create an ADF application from scratch, using the Yeoman scaffolding tool.
In this tutorial you are going to see how to create an ADF application from scratch, using the Yeoman Scaffolding Tool.
This is a "Getting Started" task that should enable you to start developing your own ADF application.
This tutorial will cover the following topics:
- Creating the ADF application
- Configuring the application
- Using the application
This course is targeted at the following roles:
Time Required: ~30 minutes
This course presumes that the student has taken the following Alfresco University course:
The student will require access to the following resources in order to complete this course:
- Alfresco Content Services License (Optional)
- Alfresco Content Services Environment
- Alfresco Process Services License (Optional)
- Alfresco Process Services Environment
Note: Only one environment is necessary to allow the configuration of the ADF application.