At the end of this lesson, the student will be able to:
- Describe how ACS is installed using Docker and Docker Compose.
- Explain the containers that are deployed and built using the provided Docker Compose file.
- Create and deploy a new ACS instance using Docker.
Installing Alfresco Content Services using Docker
This lesson is designed for ACS System Administrators or Developers who need to know how to install ACS using Docker and Docker Compose.
This lesson is built for Systems Administrators and Developers who need to understand how to deploy and build an ACS instance using Docker. In this lesson we will explain how ACS is deployed using multiple containers built from a Docker Compose file. We will guide you through what containers are deployed, the system configuration necessary for the installation using Docker, and step-by-step instructions on how to perform an install of ACS.
At the end of this lesson you should be able to:
- Ensure your Docker installation meets the minimum requirements for installing ACS.
- Explain how ACS is built and installed using the provided Docker Compose file.
- Perform a successful installation of ACS.