Unattended Installer Lab Exercise
Lab Environment (Virtual Machine)
ACS Unattended Installer
Description: In this lesson students will learn about one of the installation methods for ACS, the Unattended Installer, what it is, and how you can configure and use it to deploy an ACS system. Through a series of lectures, demonstrations and knowledge checks students will learn how to use this installation method. Students will also have the opportunity to perform a installation using this method through a Virtual Machine assigned to them.
Audience: ACS System Administrators
Prerequisites: Knowledge of using an ACS installation wizard
Important: You will have access to the course content for a full year from the date you enrolled. However, if you have a Virtual Machine assigned to the course, the VM will only be available for a total of 30 days from your enrollment. Ensure you complete all lab exercises within this window.
- Overview of the Unattended Installer
- How do I configure the Unattended Installer
- How do I ensure my environment meets the minimum requirements for Installation
- How do I create an Option File
- How do I install ACS using the Unattended Installer