No matter your role, we have a learning path for you. View the learning pathways available below or download the Alfresco University Learning Pathway brochure.
As a Business Analyst working on an Alfresco solution you are tasked to solve organizational information problems and requirements by analyzing requirements; designing computer programs; recommending system controls and protocols.
The Alfresco Business Analyst pathway will assist you in making informed decisions related to how to use Alfresco to it’s fullest.
Alfresco Activiti is an enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) platform targeted at business people and developers. At its core is a high performance process engine that allows organizations to manage a wide range of critical business processes. The platform integrates with a wide range of ECM systems, including Alfresco One. Alfresco Activiti powers thousands of business processes for hundreds of customers worldwide.
Developers, project managers, technical architects and business analysts are responsible for taking functional and technical requirements and implementing them as Alfresco configurations or customizations, sometimes building whole new applications on the platform. The Alfresco Developer Learning Pathway is designed for anyone working on an Alfresco project that needs the deepest understanding of the system.
Alfresco is simply a smarter way to manage content across the extended enterprise in a way that users love and IT endorses. Through this practical introductory training course, you can get up and running quickly with a solid understanding of everything you need to know to get the most out of your Alfresco platform.
This virtual eLearning course is specifically designed for end users new to Alfresco. Through a combination of learning modules and hands-on labs, you will learn the basics of the Alfresco technology and the platform’s rich web-based collaboration environment for managing documents, wiki content, blogs and more.
In addition to overviews of how to navigate Alfresco’s Share interfaces and leverage them in your day-to-day activities, this course teaches you how to:
- Customize dashboards and edit profiles
- Search for sites, content and users
- Create secure departmental, enterprise-wide or third party collaboration sites with vendors and invite users to collaborate on content
- Sync content from Alfresco One on-premise to Alfresco in the cloud
- Make content relevant through favorites and linking
- Establish various site, document and folder permissions
- Add, edit and delete content through Google Docs
- Set-up workflows and document-specific business processes specific to your environment
- Access company documents from anywhere, anytime
- Much, much more…