Intermediate Web Scripts for ACS Content
Intermediate Web Scripts Lab Exercise
Lab Environment (Virtual Machine)
Student Lab Guide (Lab 1)
Student Lab Guide (Lab 2)
Intermediate Web Scripts for ACS
This lesson is for Web Script Developers who need an intermediate knowledge of ACS web script development. The lesson details the web script development process from design to deployment.
Summary: This lesson takes you on a tour of the process of ACS web script development and deployment exposing you to various components of web script development and presents various code and tag options as well as languages used to create or enhance a successful web script.
Audience: The target audience are code developers with experience in web script development. Developers that have the responsibility to enhance the functions of ACS.
Students must meet the following prerequisites:
- Completion of the course ACS Principles of Development
- Completion of lesson ACS Web Scripts Basics
- Have an understanding of ACS architecture
- Have an understanding of industry standard web development frameworks
- Familiarity with FreeMarker templating
At the end of this lesson, the student will be able to:
- Identify the details of the ACS Web Script development process.
- Discuss the development of Web Script supporting documents and files.
- Develop and deploy ACS Web Scripts
Access: You will have access to this content for 365 days from enrollment.
- Essential Components of Web Scripts
- The Web Script Description Document
- Controller Script
- FreeMarker Templating
- Naming Conventions
- File Locations
- Registration Process for Web Scripts
- Deployment and Invocation