- Lesson Content
Installing APS using Docker content
This Student Guide contains the step by step instructions to get up and running with APS and Docker!
Installing APS using Docker
In this lesson we will walk you through how to install APS using Docker
Introducing APS and Docker! In this lesson we will cover the ways Docker is implemented in Alfresco Process Services and how you can install it yourself.
You will learn:
- The various install modes available to you for installing APS
- Examples of various ways to deploy APS through Docker Containers
- How to create a configuration file using Docker Compose and Kubernetes
- The various configuration options available to you
- How to deploy the APS License File
You will create:
- A new APS Install using the instructions provided in this lesson