Alfresco Certification Program formally recognizes the growing number of Enterprise Content Management and Business Process Management professionals.
The currently available open-enrollment exam certifications are:
- Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE) for software developers.
- Alfresco Certified Administrator (ACA) for system administrators.
- Alfresco Activiti Certified Administrator (AACA) for system administrators.
Certifying in any of these choices is a great career move. It bolsters your resume, increases your credibility, and will help you build and manage better content management stores.
Prepare to take an Exam:
If you don’t feel ready quite yet, you may want to take some training.
Training with Alfresco University is the best way to acquire the right skills to deliver a successful implementation and acquire the foundational knowledge to be certified.
Alfresco University Passport is the most cost effective to take advantage of this valuable training.
Schedule an Exam:
Exams can be booked with our accreditation partner: Pearson Vue.
Pearson Vue has over 5,000 test centers in 165 countries.
Find the nearest center to you, when you schedule a test.
- Preparing to take any of our certification exams brings immediate value to any organization.
- Formally obtaining ACA, ACE or AACE status, recognizes that effort and allows the candidate to demonstrate competence in Alfresco technology and be recognized.
- Access to an exclusive network of Alfresco professionals through our community and other social network instances.
- Exclusive access and rights to use our program exclusive logos and digitally branded assets.
Manage your certification:
To verify the status of a certification at any time enter the appropriate verification code into the form available at:
The verification code is unique to the participant and to the exam that was taken to earned certification status. The verification code can be found on the bottom of the certificate that is sent to the candidate within 24 hours of passing the corresponding exam.