- Creating a Custom Transformer
Transform Service: Developing a Custom Transformer
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to implement a custom Alfresco Transform Engine.
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to implement a custom Alfresco Transform Engine. This Transform Engine will then be used by the Alfresco Transform Service and local Transform Engines.
The learning objectives that are covered by this course are:
- Transform Engines and the Alfresco Transform Service architecture
alfresco-transformer-baselibrary for Transform Engine development.
- The structure of a Transform Engine.
- The configuration of a Transform Engine in an Alfresco Content Services and/or Alfresco Transform Service environment.
- Testing and using a Transform Engine
Time Required: ~45 minutes
Applicable Product Versions: 6.2 - Latest
This course presumes that the student is competent with the following tools, technologies, and concepts, as well as those covered in the prerequisite courses.
- Java Development Skills
This course presumes the student has completed the following courses:
This course presumes that the student has access to the following tools and technologies.
- Java Integrated Development Environment