An Alfresco University Passport provides subscribers with the following:
- Easy, self-service course enrollment.
- Each subscriber has the ability to enroll in as many courses as they would like and can attend the same course multiple times.
- Access to eLearning courses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A wide variety of courses are available and segmented by role into learning pathways for Developers, Administrators, Business Analysts and End Users.
- Most courses have hands-on lab exercises in order to gain practical experience.
- Leverage easy-to-use, cloud-based virtual machines, directly from your browser.
- Access to student guides, lab guides, and other rich media content in an electronic format.
- Access to our certification program. With most Alfresco University Passport subscriptions, a voucher to take any of our current certification exams is included (exclusions may apply).
- Passport is a per user subscription.
- Passport cannot be shared between users.
- Each student needs to have his/her own login and Passport subscription.
- Instructor-led training not included.
- Violations may result in the immediate termination of the Passport subscription.