Alfresco Process Services Certified Administrator
The exam is based on the knowledge areas to support the job tasks required of an Alfresco Process Services System Administrator to be able to successfully support production Alfresco Process Services systems.
Candidates are tested on their ability to:
- Understand the Alfresco Process Services (APS) architecture.
- Make informed decisions on how to install and configure an Alfresco Process Services system for production environments.
- Monitor an Alfresco system and understand how to conduct preventative maintenance.
- Understand different aspects of the Alfresco Process Services system configuration.
- Understand all aspects of security management, authentication and providing reliability through backup, recovery, and clustering.
- Troubleshoot and address problems that may arise when running Alfresco Activiti in a production environment.