Alfresco Content Connector for Salesforce Video's
Unplugged: Alfresco Content Connector for Salesforce
In this short series of digestible videos, Alfresco's Karthick Mani will walk you through some of the uses of the Alfresco Content Connector (ACC) for Salesforce.
Series Description: The ACC integrates Alfresco content with Salesforce accounts and information, and may be used for a variety of purposes. Mr. Mani will show you how we use this course here at Alfresco, and demo some of its capabilities.
Audience: Alfresco Developers with an intermediate to advanced knowledge of development within Alfresco ACS.
- Alfresco and Salesforce (The Alfresco Content Connector)
- Demo: Using Alfresco with Salesforce
- Overview of ACC Installation and Mapping
- Use Case at Alfresco: Master-Detail Relationships
- Use Case at Alfresco: Contract Security
- Use Case at Alfresco: Smart Folders
- Use Case at Alfresco: "Warming Up" your Folders
- Use Case at Alfresco: Contextual Folders
- Use Case at Alfresco: Migration
- Overview of ACC Implementation
- Thank You and Conclusion