Essentials of Alfresco's (ADF) Application Development Framework
In this course students will be taken through the basic concepts of the new Alfresco Application Development Framework or ADF.
Description: Welcome to the Essentials of Alfresco's ADF, or the “Application Development Framework” Course. This course is comprised of eight short lessons that range from the journey that ADF has taken from idea to inception, to the various tools, technologies and components that ADF uses. In addition to the content presented, there is a demonstration of the ADF Angular2 Core components. Enjoy this course!
Audience: Intermediate to Expert Software Developers
Important: You will have access to the course content for a full year from the date you enrolled. However, if you have a Virtual Machine assigned to the course, the VM will only be available for a total of 30 days from your enrollment. Ensure you complete all lab exercises within this window.
- Lesson 1: The Alfresco ADF Journey
- Lesson 2: What is Alfresco ADF?
- Lesson 3: Alfresco ADF Core Tools and Technologies
- Lesson 4: The Alfresco ADF Architecture
- Lesson 5: The New Alfresco Unified JS API
- Lesson 6: Alfresco ADF Angular2 Core Components
- Lesson 7: The Quality and Standards of Alfresco ADF
- Lesson 8: Wrapping-up Alfresco's ADF