Lab Environment (Virtual Machine)
[DEPRECATED] - Alfresco Process Services: Listeners
This eLearning course is designed for those wishing to develop their Alfresco Process Services BPM system and need to learn more about implementing Listeners.
This course has been deprecated and will shortly be replaced by a series of newer courses that are based upon a Docker Compose lab environment.
You will still be able to register for and take this course until 30th June 2019 when your access to the lab environment will be removed.
A list of replacement courses will be provided here when available.
You can find further details about the changes that are being made in the FAQs.
Description: Through a series of lectures, videos, demonstrations and hands-on Lab Exercises using a scenario based approach, students will walk away with a thorough understanding of Listeners. Audience:
- Alfresco Process Services BPMN knowledge
- Apache Maven knowledge
- Knowledge of developing using:
- Familiarity with XML
- Familiarity with using an IDE for software development
- Lesson 1: Listeners Overview
- Lesson 2: Execution Listeners
- Auto Parts Scenario and Introduction
- Lab Exercise 1: Execution Listener
- Lesson 3: Task Listeners
- Lab 2: Task Listener
- Lesson 4: Other Listeners
- Module Summary
This course was formerly known as: Activiti Developer Series: Listeners. The course content may still reference the legacy course name.