ACS Web Scripts: Overview
This course provides an overview of Web Scripts within Alfresco Content Services.
This course provides an overview of Web Sripts within Alfresco Content Services. The lessons start out focusing on the purpose behind their. It will cover when you should and should not consider using them. More lessons are included that dive into the different components that make up a Web Script.
- The functionality that Web Scripts provide
- Why and when you should and should not use Web Scripts
- The files that make up individual Web Scripts
- The possible and recommended location of Web Scripts
- Domain Experts
Time Required: ~30 minutes
Applicable Product Versions: 4.0 - 6.1
This course presumes that the student is competent with regards to the following tools and technologies:
The student will require access to the following resources in order to complete this tutorial:
- Alfresco Content Services: Overview (Coming Soon)
- ACS API: Overview (Coming Soon)