Alfresco Content Services API
ACS Development: API - Overview
This course provides an introduction to the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are provided by Alfresco Content Services (ACS).
This course provides an introduction to the Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are provided by Alfresco Content Services (ACS). Each distinct API in the set of APIs that have been provided have their own advantages and disadvantages. An informed architect or developer will be able to make the best possible decision by weighing those advantages and disadvantages against the constraints of their project and IT infrastructure.
The learning objectives that are covered by this course are:
- Overview of the APIs available in Alfresco Content Services
- Extension points which use the APIs
- Differences between the remote and in-process APIs
- The reasons to choose each API for a given use case
Time Required: ~15 minutes
Applicable Product Versions: 4.0 - 6.1
This course presumes that the student is familiar with the following:
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Alfresco Content Services (ACS)
The following course should also be considered before completing this one: