- Deploying Alfresco Content Services
Alfresco Docker Images
Content Services: Deploying with Docker Compose
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to use Alfresco Docker containers.
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to deploy and manage Alfresco Content Services using Docker containers.
- Alfresco Content Services Docker Images
- Alfresco Content Services 6.2 Community Deployment
- Alfresco Content Services 6.2 Enterprise Deployment
Time Required: ~30 minutes
Applicable Product Versions: 6.0 - 6.2
This course presumes that the student has an awareness of the following tools, technologies, and concepts:
This course also presumes that the student has taken the following Alfresco University course and has a working Docker installation.
The student will require access to the following resources in order to complete this course:
- Quay.io credentials from Alfresco Support to deploy Alfresco Content Services Enterprise