- Customizing Alfresco Content Services
Content Services: Deploying with Docker Compose & Custom Containers
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to create custom Alfresco Content Services deployments using Docker Containers.
This course will provide the student with the skills and knowledge required to extend Alfresco Content Services Docker Containers.
- Customizing the Alfresco Docker images
- Customizing the Alfresco Content Services Community Deployment
- Customizing the Alfresco Content Services Enterprise Deployment
Time Required: ~60 minutes
Applicable Product Versions: 6.0 - 6.2
This course presumes that the student has an awareness of the following tools, technologies, and concepts:
This course also presumes the student has taken the following Alfresco University course and has a working Docker installation.
It may also be helpful, but not required, to have previously taken the following Alfresco University courses:
The student will require access to the following resources in order to complete this course:
- Quay.io credentials from Alfresco Support to deploy Alfresco Content Services and Alfresco Governance Services