ACS Authentication and Security Overview Content
Content Services: Security & Authentication
This lesson is designed for ACS administrators new to Alfresco and who wish to learn more about how Alfresco provides security for ACS installations.
Summary: In this lesson, students will learn ACS Authentication and Security through a series of lectures, demonstrations and knowledge checks.
Audience: Beginning ACS System Administrators
- Familiarity of ACS
- Knowledge of XML
Important: You will have access to the course content for a full year from the date you enrolled. However, if you have a Virtual Machine assigned to the course, the VM will only be available for a total of 30 days from your enrollment. Ensure you complete all lab exercises within this window.
Objectives: Upon completion of this lesson you will:
- Become familiar with Alfresco Content Services authentication and security.
- Describe the Out of the Box security behavior of ACS.
- Describe how ACS mitigates Brute Force Attacks on password logins.
- Understand ACEs and ACLs
- Reconfigure ACS to use a different password hashing algorithm
- Configure ACS to encrypt properties.
Access: You will have access to this content for 365 days from enrollment.
- ACS Security
- ACLs and ACEs
- Brute Force Mitigation
- Cryptographic Password Hashing
- Property Encryption