ACS Authentication and Security Overview Content
ACS Authentication and Security Overview
This lesson is designed for ACS administrators new to Alfresco and who wish to learn more about how Alfresco provides security for ACS installations.
Summary: In this lesson, students will learn ACS Authentication and Security through a series of lectures, demonstrations and knowledge checks.
Audience: Beginning ACS System Administrators
- Familiarity of ACS
- Knowledge of XML
Important: You will have access to the course content for a full year from the date you enrolled. However, if you have a Virtual Machine assigned to the course, the VM will only be available for a total of 30 days from your enrollment. Ensure you complete all lab exercises within this window.
Objectives: Upon completion of this lesson you will:
- Become familiar with Alfresco Content Services authentication and security.
- Describe the Out of the Box security behavior of ACS.
- Describe how ACS mitigates Brute Force Attacks on password logins.
- Understand ACEs and ACLs
- Reconfigure ACS to use a different password hashing algorithm
- Configure ACS to encrypt properties.
Access: You will have access to this content for 365 days from enrollment.
- ACS Security
- ACLs and ACEs
- Brute Force Mitigation
- Cryptographic Password Hashing
- Property Encryption