Technical Bootcamp on Mar 18 in Boston, MA
Thank you for your interest in Technical Bootcamp on March 18
Who is teaching this class?
This class is scheduled to be taught by Darryl Quinn.
Darryl Quinn is a Certified Alfresco Instructor with 10+ years of experience in the ECM space. He has experience with numerous different content management systems as well as a diverse background in systems management solutions, system architectures, Java technologies, and Microsoft technologies. Additionally, he has over 10 years of field experience in guiding customers through complex, enterprise implementations.
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Monday, March 18, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, March 21, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, March 22, 2013 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Eastern Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place at USA, Boston, MA - Alfresco.
Boston , MA 02110
This training location offers the following features:
- Disabled Access
- ADA Compliant
- BYOL - Bring Your Own Laptop
- WiFi LAN
- Internet Access
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 3499.00 USD per participant.
We now accept payments by purchase order or credit card
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Alfresco.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Alfresco provides:
- A take-home copy of the student guide for the course.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, other pastries and fruit.
- Food. A selection of food to choose from will be provided at lunch time. This usually includes sandwiches, wraps, salads, savories, etc. If you have any special dietary requirements please notify the training provider.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Providing suitable computer equipment for the course, this means a laptop with the correct specifications for the given course.
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
- Notifying the course provider of any dietary requirements you may have.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 10 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.
What happens when I register?
Once you register, we will send you a confirmation email that includes the information you will need to attend this training.