Alfresco Certified Engineer
The exam is based upon the knowledge areas to support the job tasks required of an Alfresco developer to be able to successfully develop and deploy production Alfresco systems.
Candidates are tested on their ability to:
- Understand the Alfresco architecture and Repository
- Understand, design and create content models and custom object types and aspects
- Package and deploy Alfresco extensions and modules
- Configure and customize the Alfresco Share client
- Develop applications and Services using the Alfresco APIs (Foundation Services, Web scripts and CMIS)
- Understand, define, customize and deploy Workflows and Task Models
- Understand how workflows interact with content
To find out further information please download and read the exam blueprint for free please Tweet and socialize and let people know you are looking at Certification.