Alfresco Certified Administrator
The exam is based upon the knowledge areas to support the job tasks required of a System Administrator to be able to successfully support production Alfresco systems.
Candidates are tested on their ability to:
- Understand the Alfresco architecture
- Make informed decisions on how to install and configure an Alfresco system for production environments
- Monitor an Alfresco system and understand how to conduct preventative maintenance
- Understand how to manage content storage areas and indexes
- Troubleshoot and address problems that may arise when running Alfresco in a production environment
- Understand all aspects of security management, authentication and providing reliability through backup, recovery and clustering
To find out further information please download and read the exam blueprint for free. Please Tweet and socialize below and let people know you are looking at Certification.